Estrus Synchronization Planner
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. Please register at the link below to receive access to the Excel spreadsheet. Your contact information will allow us to notify you when updates occur.
(Note, the primary Excel file of the planner is updated as of 11-16-17.)
Heifers - E-AI
Cows - E-AI
Heifers - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Cows - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Heifer - Timed AI
Cow - Timed AI
Less Preferred Systems
- CIDR Select with Fixed-Time AI
- CO-Synch with Fixed-Time AI
- 1 Injection Prostaglandin (no prior estrus detection)
- 2 Injection Prostaglandin (no prior estrus detection)
- 7 - Day CIDR+PG with E-AI and Cleanup AI
- 14 - Day CIDR+PG with E-AI
About the Estrus Synch Planner
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. The Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet assists herd managers in making the right management decisions and establishing a program calendar for each day and each task. The Estrus Synchronization Planner works with your program to:
- Assist with the challenge of planning and implementing some of the more complicated synchronization systems.
- Eliminate errors in the timing of injections, starting and ending the feeding of MGA, CIDR insertions, etc.
- Optimize labor use.
- Provide analysis and comparison of input costs of several synchronization systems.
Need help with the Estrus Synchronization planner? Call 515-294-9910.