Estrus Synchronization Planner (Original and Multigroup versions)
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. Please register at one of the links below to receive access to that Excel spreadsheet. Your contact information will allow us to notify you when updates occur.
Versions of the Estrus Synchronization Planner
- Original (outlines protocol for one group of females) Register to download Estrus Synchronization Planner v19.0 (Note, the primary Excel file of the planner is updated as of 1-18-19.)
- Multigroup (Up to 12 different groups of females can be scheduled over a 12-month period) Register to download Multigroup Estrus Synchronization Planner
- An overview of how to use both versions of the Estrus Synch Planner
|How to download the Original Estrus Synch Planner
|How to use the original Estrus Synch Planner
How to use the Multigroup Estrus Synch planner
Supporting Documents (additional)
- How to use the Estrus Synch Planner
- Recommended Protocols
- Discussion on Protocols
- Review of Cow Synch Systems
- Review of Heifer Synch Systems
Heifers - E-AI
Cows - E-AI
Heifers - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Cows - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Heifer - Timed AI
Cow - Timed AI
Less Preferred Systems
About the Estrus Synch Planner
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. The Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet assists herd managers in making the right management decisions and establishing a program calendar for each day and each task. The Estrus Synchronization Planner works with your program to:
- Assist with the challenge of planning and implementing some of the more complicated synchronization systems.
- Eliminate errors in the timing of injections, starting and ending the feeding of MGA, CIDR insertions, etc.
- Optimize labor use.
- Provide analysis and comparison of input costs of several synchronization systems.
Need help with the Estrus Synchronization planner? Call 515-294-9910.