Estrus Synchronization Planner (Original and Multigroup versions)
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. Please register at one of the links below to receive access to that Excel spreadsheet. Your contact information will allow us to notify you when updates occur.
Versions of the Estrus Synchronization Planner
Note: We are aware that the Chrome browser causes difficulties with downloading these planners. Please use a different browser to register and download your desired files. Contact us with questions.
- Original (outlines protocol for one group of females) Register to download Estrus Synchronization Planner (Note, the primary Excel file of the planner is updated as of 2-22-23.)
- Multigroup (Up to 12 different groups of females can be scheduled over a 12-month period) Register to download Multigroup Estrus Synchronization Planner (Note, the primary Excel file of the planner is updated as of 12-13-21.)
- An overview of how to use both versions of the Estrus Synch Planner
How to download the estrus synchronization planner
How to use the original estrus synchronization planner
Downloading and getting started with the Multigroup version
How to use the Multigroup Estrus Synch planner
Supporting Documents (additional)
Heifers - E-AI
Cows - E-AI
Heifers - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Cows - E-AI with Cleanup AI
Heifer - Timed AI
Cow - Timed AI
Less Preferred Systems
About the Estrus Synch Planner
The Beef Reproduction Task Force is providing this planner tool free of charge. The Microsoft Excel compatible spreadsheet assists herd managers in making the right management decisions and establishing a program calendar for each day and each task. The Estrus Synchronization Planner works with your program to:
- Assist with the challenge of planning and implementing some of the more complicated synchronization systems.
- Eliminate errors in the timing of injections, starting and ending the feeding of MGA, CIDR insertions, etc.
- Optimize labor use.
- Provide analysis and comparison of input costs of several synchronization systems.
Need help with the Estrus Synchronization planner? Call 515-294-9910.